The Portsonachan Hotel location and address is Portsonachan, Southlochaweside, Dalmally. You can get in touch with us at anytime between 07.00 am until 23.00 pm, everyday. Out telephone number is: 01866 833224.
Due to the different types of roads some distances take longer to travel. As a rule, in Scotland, we tend to measure all journeys in time, rather than distance. For any information regarding your journey to the Portsonachan Hotel, you can call us at any time.
Transport Links; Glasgow Airport Transfers– offering transport service from Glasgow Airport to Dalmally from taxi transport, private tours or Coach Transport for groups parties
|Dalmally||9 miles||20 mins|
|Inverary||12,5 miles||25 mins|
|Oban||30 miles||1 hour|
|Fort William||65 miles||1.5 hours|
|Glasgow||68 miles||1.5 hours|
|Stirling||68 miles||2.5 hours|
|Edinburgh||105 miles||2.5 hours|
• Take the M9 road towards Stirling until junction 10 to Callander
• From there head towards Lochearnhead
• Continue on the A85 to Crianlarich and then on towards Oban which will take you to Dalmally
• Keep on the A85 until you see the sign for Inveraray which will take you onto the A819
• Travel along this road for 5 miles until you come to the Cladich turnoff
• Take this road and follow it for approximately 4 miles until you will get on the right side to the hotel location
105 miles – 2.5 Hours
• Follow the M74 to Glasgow
• Follow the signs to Glasgow Airport and then to the Erskine Bridge
• Cross the bridge and take the A82 to Tarbet, then take the A83 to Inveraray
• From Inveraray take the B819 which is signposted Cladich and Ford
• Follow this road for approximately 11 miles then turn left to follow the B840 to Portsonachan and Ardbrecknish for around 4 miles until you will find on the right side the hotel location.
68 miles – 1.5 Hours